How to fix Brother Printer showing offline?
In this article we will tell you how to fix brother printer showing offline problem, if this not work for you contact Brother Printer technical support phone number. Below steps will help you to fix brother printer showing offline problem.
Resetting the printer can help you to restore a connection to the computer.
- Turn the printer off, wait about 30 seconds, and then disconnect the printer power cable from the printer side.
- Turn off the computer or gadget that you are trying to print.
- Connect the printer power cable to the printer, and then turn ON the printer if it does not automatically turned on.
- If your printer uses a WIFI connection, restart the router once:
- Disconnect the power cable from your WIFI router. Internet connection will be interrupted while the router is not in service.
- Wait 30 seconds, and then re connect the power cord to the router.
- Wait for the router’s network activity and check light to light.
- Click the wireless button or wireless control panel icon on the printer to turn OFF the wireless connection, and then turn it on.
- Wait for the printer to reconnect with your router.
- Turn the computer ON.
- Try to take print.
If your printer is connected and installed but still it’s not working then go to printer settings and then right click on printer and select show printer online.